Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to It's Life and London!

My name is Daniella and I'm a 24 years old girl living in London with my little family [my boyfriend Nuno and our baby Amélia].

It's Life and London is a Blog about my [and my family's] lifestyle. I will share bits and pieces of our life and everything that interests me. From food to babies, from days at home to days outside. I will share the places I like to visit in London, the activities we like to do as a family, my interest for makeup and fashion, for cinema and photography and lately for everything that involves babies. I will also share with you my healthy [and not so healthy] recipes and you will find out that I'm trying to be as healthy and active as possible.

Stay tuned if you have any interest in reading what i write. I think that having a blog is a great way to save memories and is something that i used to do a lot when i was younger. So, let's say that I'm back in the game and this time I'm sharing it with You!

I will try to post at least once a week, but I'd like to do it more often, to be honest. So, let's see where this goes!



Love,
Ella


Comments