About my favorite sweet shop



Good Morning and Welcome to It's Life and London!

Today I bring you sweets. Yes, i'm totally foccused on being healthy at the moment, but let's be honest: this is something you need to do slowly, or at least that's how I like to do it. I do eat healthy food, but I believe that everyone deserves a treat from time to time, as long as it's not something that you do on your daily or weekly routine. I'm talking about once a month treat.
 

But moving on to a sweet place, full of nuts, dried fruits and berries, so many different kind of seeds, a tasteful coffee and [my so favourite part] the amazing thing created by some godness, that melts in your mouth and you just want to close your eyes and freeze that moment for ten minutes, that's right, this is me and my way of loving chocolate. 
This amazing place is called Carpo, it's a greek company with more than twenty-three years and this is the first shop they opened abroad.








 We love going to this place when we are going out for dinner or right after having dinner, on our way home. So both ways we warm ourselves with their greek coffee. It's a must on these winter days when you just want to drink something so hot that for a couple of minutes you believe you're warm enough to brave the outside without your scarf or wool hat.



 Apart from the sweets they also have an amazing variety of seeds. Here you can find chia seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds, different kind of oats and quinoa. So it becomes also a good place to do a small food shop. I like to buy my seeds and nuts because they are so many different kinds.






 Like I said, the chocolate is magical. There is a huge variety of flavours, shapes and even box sets for you to surprise someone special. Chocolates with or withouts nuts, chocolate suitable for vegetarians, chocolate with coffee or cinnamon or chilli pepper, with lemon flavour, raspberry flavor or even rose flavour. It's not the M&M's World, it's a World filled with really good quality chocolate where you just want to take a bit everything home.
And the best part is that you can ask to try all the chocolates or nuts or seeds before you actually buy them. 



So if you are in London, just go there! Ask for a coffee two or three pieces of different chocolate and sit buy the window before you brave the cold outside.



Tomorrow is Food for Friday day and a new recipe will be up. Don't miss it and make sure you follow my Instagram for some healthy ideas and good places to visit!


Love,
Ella







Comments