Food for Friday [Tuna Mess]

Hello again and welcome to I'ts Life and London!

So as promissed last Friday (and this one came one day late), today i decided to share with you my Tuna Mess recipe. Like the Egg Pancake this is a super quick and easy recipe. I like to do this when I'm by myself and I'm too lazy to cook something that will take me more than ten minutes.


Tuna Mess


serves 1

1/2 tsp coconut oil
1 tuna (can)
2 tomatoes
2 portobello mushrooms
1/2 red pepper
hanfull of spinaches
black pepper
olive oil
coriander
1tsp chia seeds


*In this recipe you can add as many ingredients as you like. Instead of chopped tomatoes you can use tomato sauce or make your one by blending the tomato.

I start by washing and chopping the tomatoes, mushrooms and red pepper. Cut it really small.
Now you can put the 1/2tsp of coconut oil in the wok/pan. Leave it to melt. You can add the chopped tomatoes first and then the mushrooms. I like to leave the mushrooms in for five minutes before I add the rest of the ingredients, this way they have time to grill enough. So after the mushroom I put the chopped red pepper in and a handfull of spinaches [I love spinaches and use them in many, many recipes].
All the ingredients are in the pan so it's time to give it some more flavour: add the coriander and black pepper. Everything is ready so you can put this Tuna Mess in your plate and top it with a tea spoon of chia seeds. Now is also time to add the olive oil [you can use as much as you like] and enjoy your meal.


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and keep checking the Blog for some new deliciously healthy recipes!



Love,
Ella 

Comments