[the last of] Our mornings

This is the last week. The last week of getting up late, of cuddles in the bed until noon, of late breakfasts and slow mornings, of having time [at any time] for her, for me, for everything: the last week of my maternity leave.
Next week I'm going back to work and Amélia is staying with daddy and going to the nursery. Must say that I'm excited and nervous about going back to work it feels like it's been so long and at the same time like time flew buy so fast. But well, I guess this is life! And you know what?! It makes me think that we should enjoy every moment with our babies or our special people and I pretty much enjoyed every single second with this little lady and I will have e-ve-ry afteroon and weekend [super happy about it]!


Hope you enjoy some of the pictures from this morning. Happy Thursday everyone!




 *Our super tasty breakfast*

*Recipe of my porridge coming soon*

*love when she pulls her mad face*





*moving everywhere. non stop*

*she already prefers books over toys*




Love,
Ella

Comments