Having a Green start!

Hello and Welcome to It's Life and London!

Lately it's been quite hard to keep my head focus in healthy nutritious food, i admit. But I'm trying hard and soon I will be back on track [well, I think I am already but you never know...].
So nothing better than a green-ish breakfast to keep you motivate and wanting to be healthy through out the day.



Egg on Toast with Rocket


 serves 1

1 slice of gluten free bread toasted - Biona

3 slices goats cheese

1 poached egg

rocket

olive oil


[Don't forger to toast your gluten free bread - mine is from Biona - and poach your egg]
On top on your toast add the three slices of goat's cheese, than the poached egg and finally the rocket. Add some olive oil and that's it! It's super delicious! You can also add grated carrots and courgette, or just take out the goats cheese and have the egg with a tea spoon of flax seeds or chia seeds.

To go with this I decided to make a green smoothie but I realised that I didn't have much fruits or vegetables at home because it was the day I was going to food shopping. Well, anyway I made a smoothie, only three ingredients but it was delicious and it gave the boost I needed to start my day.


Green Smoothie


serves 1
 
3 strawberries
1 pear
1tbsp chlorella
 
 
  Yes, these are all the ingredients I used. Well, I gave you the ingredients, you sure know how to make a smoothie but just in case: put everything in your blender and let it blend away.
I was the first time I tried chlorella and in the beginning I thought I was drinking grass but after a few sips tastes really nice and you get used to the flavour. Also it is amazing for your body and mind! It removes toxins from your body and strenghts the bodys' immune system. It helps controlling your stress by balancing the acid produced by our bodies when we are stressed out. Also contains essential nutrients and it's an antioxidant that helps cleaning out and removing poisonous substances from your body. Try it!


Hope you enjoyed today's post and soon more posts to come. This week I'll try to have an extra time to upload more on the blog. I have a lot of things to share with you but time is not being our friend!
 
Have a nice Sunday!
 
 
Love,
Ella 
 
 



Comments