Not about good days

Today is not a good day, guess everyone has one of these from time to time. 
Amélia has a skin rash for over a week, last night she wouldn't stop scratching her belly and suddenly she has a blocked nose as well. Was really hard to put her back to sleep [went to sleep at 8pm but woke up at 10pm]. She is fine but it must be so uncomfortable and that blocked nose is not helping, at all. 
Well if it was just this I know I would be able to deal with it, give her plenty of fluids, moisturise her at least twice a day and cover her with kisses and cuddles. But noooooo!! Dear mummy here has a gastroenteritis [say what?!]. Yes, that's right and I think is the first I've ever had or at least that I can remember. So basically I'm spending my day between the sofa and the toilet eating just to keep some energy and drinking loads to not get dehydrated. 



Hope everyone is having a much better day than ours! For more news follow me on Instagram @daniellabess and stay tuned.


Love, 
Ella

Comments