WHAT I'M LOVING FROM

Is still cold in London, and windy and raining now and them but hey! Spring is already here. Thought I'd share with you some of the items from Zara new collection that are on my wish list.
Hopefully you will get some inspiration and enjoy it!



O frio, vento e chuva teimam em ficar cá por Londres mas, no final de contas, a Primavera já cá anda. Pensei em partilhar convosco algumas das pessas da nova colecção da Zara que andam pela minha wish list.
Espero que gostem!


                          How cute are these Flamingos?!                                   
                          Estes Flamingos são amorosos.



                 I adore this shirt, so simple and classy.
                 Adoro esta camisa, simples e clássica.
 
                                                                                                                              Give me some colour!











          Loving this bag!




Follow me on Instagram [@daniellabess] for more news and photos. 
Happy Friday!




Love,
Ella


Comments