AMÉLIA #2 I miss her

She. Who makes my day better. Always. Everyday.






I was having a tough day today, but the thought of being with her change my mood completely. Is this because we think we have to be always ok when around our babies? Or is it because they simply can make our problems disappear [even if is just for a couple of hours - or during the time that we are together]? I stand by the second option :)




 

Ela. Que faz com que os meus dias sejam melhores. Sempre. Todos os dias.
Hoje o dia estava a ser complicado, mas só de pensar em estar com ela a minha mood mudou. Será porque achamos que temos de estar sempre bem quando estamos com os nossos bebés? Ou porque eles conseguem realmente fazer com que os nossos problemas desapareçam [mesmo que apenas por umas horas - ou durante o tempo em que estamos juntas]? Eu aposto na segunda opção :)









And now, whilst giving her her milk I miss her. Because I miss her every time she's not around.



E agora, enquanto lhe dou o leite sinto-lhe a falta. Porque sinto a falta dela sempre que ela não está por perto.






Love,
Ella 

Comments