SUMMER IS HERE

I'm realising that I love all the seasons in London. Whenever a new season is starting you can here me say "Oh, this is my favour season in London". Well, Summer is here and I've say the same throughout Spring , Autumn and Winter. Might as well say it now: Summer is my favourite season in London.


London is a city where you can walk day and night and, believe me, there's always something great to see and do. 


I was working all morning and when I arrived to Green Park Amélia was already crawling in the grass trying to put every single thing she finds in her mouth [as usual]. Since the weather was so nice [and soooo hot] we thought that she might like to go to the swings. 
So we walked to St James Park and enjoyed every second of her laughs, smiles and "talks" :)

Today was a wonderful day. And for the evening we have margaritas!!


[scroll for more pictures]


___________ continua em português




















Apercebi-me que adoro Londres durante todas as estações do ano. Sempre que uma nova estação começa lá ando eu com "Ai, esta é minha estação favorita em Londres", seja Primavera, Outono ou Inverno. Agora vou ter de me repetir: O Verão é a minha estação favorita em Londres.

Londres é uma cidade onde podemos passear todo o dia e toda a noite e encontramos sempre coisas fantásticas para ver e fazer.

Hoje trabalhei durante a manhã e quando cheguei ao Green Park a Amélia já andava a gatinhar pela relva fora e a tentar pôr tudo o que encontrava na boca, típico.
Como o tempo estava óptimo achamos que ela ia adorar andar de baloiço. 
Lá fomos nós a passear até ao St. James Park para ela nos encher de risadas, sorrisos e "conversas". :)


Hoje foi um bom dia. Venham de lá umas margaritas!



Love, 
Ella

Comments