ABOUT LIFE LATELY

Haven't blogged much lately or been on Facebook but always on Instagram [@itslifeandlondon]. Anyhow, it's good to save memories and I keep photographing daily moments that I want to keep.



Last week we put up our Christmas tree, this is the time of the year when I don't want to leave home for any reason. It gets harder and harder to leave in be early morning to work. First because is getting so cold outside, then I have Christmas decorations, lights, a tree, warm blankets, cookies and tea at home, why would I leave? 



And because it's so hard to leave the house it's so important to keep the coffee level right [!!]. I'm a coffee lover but not really an addicted, I had to cut down a year ago as I was drinking way too much coffee. But one Soya Caramel Latte a day never hurt nobody ;) 








Notting Hill has my heart forever more.
I've made a promise to this lovely place and myself: whenever I leave London [we just know that it will happen some day] I will come back every year and have a walk around Notting hill because even though I've never lived here is the place I love the most.





I do not look any good here, but I love this picture of the three of us. We are such a cheeky family, taking pictures in front of the Notting Hill Book shop because mama went crazy to find it out of nowhere. I'm a romantic comedy kinda of girl and Notting Hill has grown with me, call it a cliche.





















Comments