AMÉLIA AND HER BOOKS

Amélia has a love for books, she doesn't really pay attention when I'm reading them or asks for a bedtime story, but from time to time she likes to cuddle and asks me to point and talk about the pictures inside.

Every day she runs to the bedroom, removes all her books from the shelves and reads them on the floor, sometimes twice or three times a day - I tidy after her over and over again and to be honest I don't mind, it's already part of our every day routine, I just love see seeing her all over her books.


Her favourites are about animals, she loves seeing the animals and learning about the different sound they make. Lately she discovered this new cartoon, Curious George, George in an inteligent monkey, so she starts screaming like a monkey and spins around - she's always spining around - saying "Geeeooooge, Geeeoooge".

Oh, she's growing so much, so fast. 







- a ser traduzido assim que possível -

 









 

Comments