2020, I'M DONE WITH YOU




*pic from @pinterest



2020 foi o ano mais atípico dos meus 30 anos. 
2020 has been the most atypical year of my life.


Reconheço que foi um ano sofrido para muita gente, que houve muita perda, muita dor e que há quem tenha passado por situações demasiado sensíveis aos olhos humanos.
Apesar de concordar com a grande maioria que dita este ter sido um ano de aprendizagens, para mim foi sem dúvida um ano de estar muito comigo mesma. De pensar tanto, ao ponto de chegar à exaustão sobre cada tema na minha cabeça, de ponderar tudo o que possa correr mal numa situação e começar a contar sempre com o pior primeiro. No fundo, o meu positivismo bateu no fundo. Pelo menos até meio de Dezembro. Entretanto com o final do ano a aproximar-se comecei a sentir uma certa leveza e a contar os dias até hoje. 


I recognize this has been a painful year for a lot of people, too much lost, pain and some of us have been trough terrifying moments.
Although I agree with the biggest part of us saying this was a year where we've learned a lot, it was definitely the year I've been with myself the most. I tought a lot, so much I got to an exhaustion point about every subject in my head, considering all that could go wrong and always thinking the worst of any situation. In the end, my positive side was totally gone. At least until the second week of December. Meanwhile, with the end of the year getting closer I started to feel this relaxed brise and counting the days until today.



O final do ano em nada muda a situação em que estamos, acordamos amanhã com a vida exatamente igual, mas sinto que me ajudou a sorrir e a pensar que a vida é muito boa, desde que consigamos olhar para ela dessa forma. Acabar 2020 teve esse efeito em mim e eu, finalmente, já consigo respirar de alívio.

The end of the year doesn't change our current situation, I mean we still wake tomorrow and our life is exactly the same. But I do feel it made me smile again and made me think that life is pretty good, you know? As long as we decide to look at it with our sparkly eyes, I guess. Finishing 2020 had that effect on me and I can finally breathe properly.


            2021, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU











Comments