24H IN SPAIN





Just a week before we go on holidays I decided that we deserved a tiny break from Portugal. 
I have this thing of getting tired of being in the same place and then I just get really frustrated.




 My parents were on holidays in Baiona, north of Spain, which is just less than a 2 hours drive from our town. I just packed a bikini, a night dress, my havaianas and my beautifut new hat from Le Trap and off we go, for one night.

Baiona is this small town, where you can just feel the spanish magic happen. I've been craving being in a place full of tourists, loud, glasses cheering, music around, with the smell of the ocean and the best food you can taste.



 








We had a lot of fun. And I just can't wait to go back. We stayed in this cosy hotel right in the middle of the villa, by the marina and the beach. There's small streets, all connected, with tiny pubs where you can drink a glass of wine while tasting the pinchos and croquetas. And the beach?! Oh the beach... Playa de las americas is one of those huge beaches with a lot of people, with the amazing sea where you walk a lot and the water is warm and theres restaurants near by. Usually I like small places that are not crowded, but this one is definitely my favorite!

Well, in a few days we leave for our holiday around Portugal and I just can't wait to pack everything and get on the road. I don't know about everyone else, but I actually feel like my summer has just started and I'm crossing fingers for it to last until October. As much as I enjoy the autumn season I have a feeling that I've been waiting for summer for so long. 

I hope you are having a wonderful time! I'm doing my best to make the most of it.




Comments