HOLIDAYS #1

We are going on holidays in two weeks. Usually I'm extremely stressed about packing but not this time. This time I'm very relaxed, too relaxed. There's no reason, really, but I didn't even start making lists for what to pack. But no worries, before the weekend I will have all my lists done and some to share with you.

Last year we went to Gran Canaria [Canary Island] in October, Amélia was not even 4 months.This time we decided to do two things at once: since we have family and friends that we what to visit in Lisbon we are going half of the days to Lisbon and the other half to Vilamoura, Algarve. We won't be going for too long, but I'm sure it's going to be amazing and we are going to make the most of it.
This year Amélia is able to enjoy much more and I won't have more than to minutes to lye down and get my tan :) I can already imagine myself running like crazy to make sure she's not putting everything [!!] in her mouth. But I can't wait, seriously!


I hope you have an amazing week. Remember, only 4 days and it's weekend again! ;)







___________________________________ continua em português







Dentro de duas semanas já estamos de férias. Eu que costumo andar mega preocupada em relação a malas estou super relaxada, ou melhor, demasiado relaxada. Não sei porquê mas ainda nem comecei a fazer listas do que levar, no final desta semana já vou ter tudo planeado e uma ou outra lista para partilhar convosco. 

O ano passado fomos os três, em Outubro, para a Gan Canaria, a Amélia ainda não tinha quatro meses. Este ano vamos juntar o útil ao agradável: como temos família e amigos para visitar [e de quem temos imensas saudades] em Lisboa, vamos dividir as férias: metade dos dias estamos em Lisboa, a outra metade estamos em Vilamoura. Não vai ser muito tempo, mas vai ser óptimo! 
Este ano a Amélia já vai aproveitar ao máximo e eu já não vou conseguir estar estendida ao sol por mais de dois minutos. Consigo imaginar-me a correr atrás dela a toda a hora, a fazermos castelos e a besunta-la de protetor de meia em meia hora. Não posso esperar, mesmo!


Espero que tenham começado a semana da melhor maneira. Já só faltam quatro dias para o fim-de-semana ;) 




Love,
Ella

Comments