PEPPA, PEPPA, PEPPA





- a quick upate - 

After New Years Eve I decided to take a big break on social media. I deleted the Facebook App from my phone, leaving only Messenger to keep in touch with friends. I stopped  blogging and started to get less and less into Instagram. I mean, I still am all about social media, I'm on Instagram every day but now with more conscience of the World and enjoying life at the moment instead of just scrolling down all day on my phone.

Anyway, here I am, back to my Blog, saving memories and sharing life.


- back to the topic -



Do you know those kids that are all about a certain toy or cartoon, the ones that basically want to watch or play the same thing over and over? I mean, the ones that just get obsessed with one toy and nothing else will make them happier?
When I was pregnant with Amélia I swore that my baby would never be obsessed with a toy like that. I remember watching a lot of YouTube moms saying that their daughters really loved Peppa, and their houses was just filled up with Peppa Pigs, and thinking 'that's way too much, i'm sure the kids don't even like Peppa that much, is just a mom's wish kind of thing'.

I now can say that 'what goes around comes around': Amélia is completely obsessed with Peppa Pig! Not in a bad way but there is nothing that will make her happier than to watch Peppa or play with it. I have tons of Peppas around the house, I have Peppa's little brother George, Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, tons of books about it, I know all the episodes back and forward and of course, she gets the Peppa Pig magazine every single month. 

Let's be honest, Peppa is a cutie little cartoon and Amélia is actually learning a lot of english words watching it.  

Yesterday Nuno came home with a Peppa magazine and, well, let's just say she was ready to bed and, suddenly bedtime was just delayed.








- um update rápido-

Depois da passagem de ano decidi desligar-me das redes sociais. Apaguei a aplicação do Facebook to telemóvel e fiquei só com o Messenger para estar em contacto com a família e amigos. Deixei de fazer posts no Blog e comecei a ir cada vez menos ao Instagram. Ainda ando pelas redes sociais, ainda vou ao Instagram todos os dias, mas agora com mais consciência e sem deixar de aproveitar todos os momentos, sem andar a fazer 'scroll down' o dia todo.

Aqui estou eu, de volta ao Blog, a guardar memórias e a partilhar a vida.

- fim do update -




Conhecem crianças que só querem saber de um desenho animado ou boneco, que basicamente só querem ver ou brincar com a mesma coisa todos os dias? Aquelas que são obcecadas com um brinquedo e nada as deixa mais feliz do que aquilo?
Pois bem, quando estava grávida da Amélia jurei que a minha filha nunca ia ser assim. Lembro-me de ver mães no Youtube que diziam que as filhas adoravam a porquinha Peppa e tinham as casas estavam cheias de bonecas da Peppa e só conseguia pensar que isto não podia partir das crianças, que era mais uma idiologia das mais - basicamente achava que as mães lhes 'impingiam' o gosto pela porquinha (ou por outra boneca qualquer).


Agora digo-vos 'what goes around comes around': a Amélia é completamente obcecada pela Peppa Pig! Não de uma forma extremamente exagerada, mas nada a deixa mais feliz do que ver episódios da Peppa ou brincar com ela. Temos imensas Peppas em casa, temos o irmão da Peppa, a mãe da Peppa e o pai, todos os livros publicados da porquinha, já sei (e o Nuno também) os episódios de trás 'prá frente e vice-versa e claro, recebe uma revista mensal da Peppa.


Vá, a Peppa até é uma fofurinha e a verdade é que a Amélia tem aprendido imensas palavras em inglês só por ver a série.

Ontem o Nuno chegou a casa com a revista da Peppa e, bem, digamos que a Amélia estava prontíssima para ir para a cama mas que rapidamente deixou de estar.

























 

Comments